Dell PowerEdge R740XD Rack Server
The scalable system architecture behind the Dell R740XD with up to 24 NVMe drives creates the ideal balance between scalability and performance. The Dell R740XD versatility is highlighted with the ability to mix any drive type to create the optimum configuration of NVMe, SSD and HDD for either performance, capacity or both. The Dell R740XD is the platform of choice for software defined storage and is the foundation for ScaleIO, VSAN or the PowerEdge XC.
• Maximize storage performance with up to 24 NVMe drives and ensure application performance scales to meet demands.
• Free up storage space using internal M.2 SSDs optimized for boot.
• Simplify and accelerate ScaleIO or VMware vSAN™ deployments with validated, pre-bundled and tailored Ready Nodes.
• Accelerate workloads with up to 3 double-width 300W GPUs, up to 6 single-width 150W GPUs or up to 4 FPGAs.
Dell EMC PowerEdge servers with OpenManage™ technology work at peak efficiency for Dell PowerEdge servers, delivering intelligent, automated management of routine tasks. Combined with unique agent-free management capabilities, the R740xd is simply managed, freeing up time for high profile projects.
Automate systems management with OpenManage
• Simplify management with the New OpenManage Enterprise console, with customized reporting and automatic discovery.
• Take advantage of QuickSync 2 capabilities and gain access to your servers easily through your phone or tablet.
Every PowerEdge server is designed as part of a cyber resilient architecture, integrating security into the full server life cycle. The Dell R740XD leverages new security features built-into every new PowerEdge server strengthening protection so you can reliably and securely deliver accurate data to your customers no matter where they are. By considering each aspect of system security, from design to retirement, Dell EMC ensures trust and delivers a worry-free, secure infrastructure without compromise.
Ensure server security from factory to you
• Rely on a secure component supply chain to ensure protection from factory to the data center.
• Maintain data safety with cryptographically signed firmware packages and Secure Boot.
• Prevent unauthorized or malicious change with Server Lockdown.
• Wipe all data from storage media including hard drives, SSDs and system memory quickly and securely with System Erase.
Dell Certified Refurbished R740XD Rack Servers
Typical Dell Certified Refurbished Servers are previously opened or returned products. Every returned product is then submitted through Dell's rigorous refurbishing process in order to achieve the highest quality and performance standards. Dell Certified Refurbished products sold by Fornida are up to 70% off the Dell list price and can be delivered in days rather than weeks. The best part is all of our systems come with a minimum of 5 Year 8x5 NBD Dell warranty and can be uplifted with ProSupport or ProSupport Plus including Mission Critical Services.
As a stocking Dell distributor, we maintain a large inventory of Dell’s newest and most popular servers including the R240, R340,R440, R640, R740, R740XD, M640, T440, T640.
Take a look at some of our Dell Certified Refurbished R740XD rack servers here. If you're interested in building a Dell R740XD server, we can help! Give us a call at (949) 722-1222 and one of our sales engineers would be happy to customize one to fit your needs.